- Rank-appropriate hat, neckerchief and slide
- Shirts clean and tucked
- Proper badges, patches and pins correctly placed
- Official belt with all awarded loops threaded on the right side
- Colors and pins on for Webelos
- Solid tan or blue pants for Webelos, and solid blue pants for all other scouts (jeans ok)
- Socks of any solid color and close-toed shoes
If you are missing any of these pieces of the field uniform, please let us know asap so we can place the order. You can pick them up and pay for them at the meeting. Attached is a sample of the uniform inspection sheet, for your reading enjoyment. Additional information on uniforms can be found at http://www.homewoodscouting.
Now, what about patches, you may ask?
- Council patch (orange patch on left shoulder)
- Red pack numerals (3807) (below the council patch)
- Den # patch (below the American flag)
- Purple world crest patch with optional centennial ring (left chest).
And, don’t forget – Rank Badges!!! Those are the little diamond badges that go on the left pocket (plus the Lion badge, which goes below the diamonds).
- Wear full Field Uniform this Sunday.
- Let us know whatever you’re missing so we can order it.
- Have all patches properly sewn on the shirt.
- Bring $2 per patch ($4 for pack number) to have patches properly sewn on.
- Raise money for the Pack!