The weblos are doing their basic emergency medicine activity and we’d like to invite everyone to our virtual den meeting sunday night to discuss:
We will learn how to identify and maybe how to address:
- Frost nip and frostbite
We will also discuss common winter health problems:
- heart attack
We will ask and answer popular questions about the cold like:
- Should we eat different food in the cold?
- Do we lose most of our body heat through our head?
- Should we wear thinner layers instead of 1 big warm coat? Which is better?
- If I feel cold but no one else does, am I wrong?
- Why are the elderly more prone to hypothermia than young people?
- Is cold a feeling, like feeling happy or sad? Is it psychological in addition to being a physical sensation?
- What is shivering? Is it unhealthy?
- Why do I want to pee when it’s cold?
- Do we get sick from the cold?
- Does covid spread faster or slower in the winter?
And any other chilly questions you might have…
Join us at 6 pm on Sunday:
Join Zoom Meeting