Just a quick reminder about our planned hike for Saturday at Patapsco Valley State Park at 1pm. If you are able to attend, but you have not signed up with the Sign Up Genius please do, so we can get a head count! Pack 3807 Hike at Patapsco Valley State Park
Hope to see many of you on Saturday!
Yours in scouting,
Pack 3807 Outdoor Activities Chair
On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 10:04:53 AM UTC-4 crboyle1 wrote:
Hi Pack 3807 scouts and families!Join us on Saturday, April 17th for our next socially-distanced hike at Patapsco Valley State Park We’ll meet at 1:00pm at the Glen Artney Area Parking lot at the beginning of the Grist Mill Trail.
- https://dnr.maryland.gov/publiclands/Documents/Patapsco_Avalonmap.pdf – the Glen Artney parking lot is the blue P on the map just below the purple blazed Soapstone Trail.Look out for additional communication from your Den Leaders. Please RSVP with the SignUpGenius link below, so we can get a headcount for the day!
- What: Pack 3807 Socially-Distanced Hike
- Where: Patapsco Valley State Park – Avalon Area entrance is 5120 South Street, Baltimore, MD 21227. Follow signs for Glen Artney Area parking.
- Take Exit 3 from I-195 E to US-1 Elkridge
- At traffic light turn Right onto US-1 South
- Turn Right at first intersection on South Street (see brown signs for Patapsco Valley State Park)
- Turn Left at Patapsco Valley State Park entrance road
- Follow park entrance road past ranger booth to first stop sign, turn Right
- Turn Left at the next intersection toward Glen Artney area parking. (There is a sign for the Avalon Visitor Center at this intersection)
- Parking lot is at the end of Glen Artney Road
- When: Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 1:00pm
- Scouts should wear their uniform, bring their 6 essentials, and wear good sneakers/hiking shoes. Bring appropriate gear in case of rain or cool weather.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on April 17!Yours in scouting,Chris BoylePack 3807 Outdoor Activities Chair