Hi Pack 3807 scouts and families!
Join us on Saturday, April 17th for our next socially-distanced hike at Patapsco Valley State Park We’ll meet at 1:00pm at the Glen Artney Area Parking lot at the beginning of the Grist Mill Trail.
- https://dnr.maryland.gov/publiclands/Documents/Patapsco_Avalonmap.pdf – the Glen Artney parking lot is the blue P on the map just below the purple blazed Soapstone Trail.
Look out for additional communication from your Den Leaders. Please RSVP with the SignUpGenius link below, so we can get a headcount for the day!
- What: Pack 3807 Socially-Distanced Hike
- Where: Patapsco Valley State Park – Avalon Area entrance is 5120 South Street, Baltimore, MD 21227. Follow signs for Glen Artney Area parking.
- Take Exit 3 from I-195 E to US-1 Elkridge
- At traffic light turn Right onto US-1 South
- Turn Right at first intersection on South Street (see brown signs for Patapsco Valley State Park)
- Turn Left at Patapsco Valley State Park entrance road
- Follow park entrance road past ranger booth to first stop sign, turn Right
- Turn Left at the next intersection toward Glen Artney area parking. (There is a sign for the Avalon Visitor Center at this intersection)
- Parking lot is at the end of Glen Artney Road
- When: Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 1:00pm
- Scouts should wear their uniform, bring their 6 essentials, and wear good sneakers/hiking shoes. Bring appropriate gear in case of rain or cool weather.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on April 17!
Yours in scouting,
Pack 3807 Outdoor Activities Chair