Date(s) - 05/10/2019
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
OCTOBER HIKE!: Local lore says this covered bridge (shown above, one of the last in this area) is haunted.
More here: https://www.
Note: Every scout should be with at least 1 adult. Please bring water and maybe a snack. It can get muddy and there is water, so expect some dirt.
Saturday, Oct 5th from 1pm-2:30pm @ Jerusalem Mill
2813 Jerusalem Rd, Kingsville, MD 21087
We’ll meet in the parking lot at 12:45pm. There are two options, a 2 mile round trip hike on the Little Gunpowder Short Loop, and a 1 mile loop on the Horse Trail.
- First-aid kit: adhesive bandages, moleskin, gauze, antibiotic ointment, etc.
- Water bottle: filled and large enough to last until it can be filled again
- Flashlight: for emergency use only
- Trail food: simply snack to replenish energy
- Sun protection: sunscreen of SPF 30 or greater and a hat
- Whistle: also for emergency use only
Some of these essentials probably aren’t absolutely essential for this hike, but make sure everyone brings at least a water bottle.
Some info: https://jerusalemmill.org/
Reserve spaces for this event.
Oh no! Registration is closed for this Pack 3807 event. If you'd still like to attend, please contact the Cubmaster by going to the Contact Us page.